- Private Practice: Established Imbordino Polygraph Examinations LLC in 2003
- U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ), Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), 20 years - Supervisory Special Agent (Retired)
- DOJ / DEA Polygraph Program Supervisor, 6 years
- Certified Federal Polygraph Examiner & Forensic Psychophysiologist - 1987
- Detective & Patrol - Addison, Illinois Police Department, 10 years
- U.S. Army, Sergeant - Atomic Weapons Team Chief, 4 years
Certifications & Education
- Bachelors Degree in Behavioral Science, National-Louis University
- Graduate of the Department of Defense Polygraph Institute and Certified by the U.S. Department of Justice in 1987 (Forensic Psychophysiological Detection of Deception)
- Former Adjunct Faculty Member - Department of Defense Polygraph Institute - now called the National Center for Credibility Assessment (NCCA), Fort Jackson, SC
- Former Instructor: Computerized Polygraph Training, Texas Department of Public Safety Polygraph School, Austin, TX
- Instructor: Northeast Counterdrug Training Center - Polygraph School, Ft. Indiantown Gap, PA
- Certified Primary Polygraph Instructor - American Polygraph Association
- Licensed in many states & Insured
- Certification from the University of Virginia in the Field of Forensic Psychophysiology
- Certified Forensic Polygraph Examiner - American Association of Police Polygraphists
- Certificate of Advanced & Specialized Training - American Polygraph Association
- Attends 20 to 40 hours of professional continuing education every year
- Qualified as an Expert Witness in Federal and State Courts
- Participated in Research Resulting in the Development of a Computerized Polygraph Scoring Algorithm (PolyScore®) - Johns Hopkins University, Applied Physics Laboratory, Baltimore, MD
- Instructor for numerous Polygraph Related Studies and Interview & Interrogation Techniques
- Administered Over 5000 Polygraph Examinations
- Featured Polygraph Examiner: Court TV - The Saturday Night Solution
- American Association of Police Polygraphists - Past President
- American Polygraph Association - Full Member
- National Polygraph Association
- Georgia Polygraph Association - Recipient of the 2012 President's Award
- Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association
- Association of Former Federal Narcotics Agents
- American College of Forensic Examiners
The Forensic Examiner Creed
- I do affirm that:
- I shall investigate for the truth.
- I shall report only the truth.
- I shall avoid conflicts of advocacies and
- I shall conduct myself ethically.
- I shall seek to preserve the highest standard of my profession.
- As a Forensic Examiner, I shall not have a monetary interest in any outcome of a matter in which I am retained.
- I shall share my knowledge and experience with other examiners in a professional manner.
- I shall avoid conflicts of interest and will continue my professional development throughout my career through continuing education, seminars, and other studies.
- As a Forensic Examiner, I will express my expert opinion based only upon my knowledge, skill, education, training, and experience.
- The light of knowledge shall guide me to the truth and with justice the truth shall prevail.
- To all these things, I affirm to uphold.
From: The American College of Forensic Examiners